Hasan Ali Deletes His Cryptic Tweet; Sly Dig At The PCB?

Hasan Ali

On Wednesday, The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) announced the list of players who will be under central contracts for 2020-21 season. PCB took some stern steps by leaving out premier fast bowlers like Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir and Wahab Riaz from the central contract list. Soon after, Hasan Ali took a sly dig towards the PCB through his cryptic tweet. However, he deleted his tweet later.

Ali debuted made his International debut for Pakistan in 2016. He started to perform very well for the Men In Green. His stellar display with the ball helped the Pakistani team to win the ICC Champions Trophy 2017. However, he suffered a dip in form after this tournament. He even could not come up with the goods during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. His career became marred by frequent injuries. He missed out on a majority of matches in 2019-20. Owing to that, Hasan lost his place in the national team.

Pakistan's Hasan Ali responds to reports of his marriage with ...

A Fan posts Hasan Ali’s deleted cryptic tweet.

Ali posted his photo of performing his trademark generator celebration, on twitter. Moreover, he wrote in the caption, “This celebration is not just for bowling.” Ali may have wanted to signal it to the PCB that he is not bothered for not getting the central contract from the PCB.

However, he deleted his tweet soon. But, a Pakistani fan had already taken a screenshot of his tweet by then. He posted it on Twitter.

Pakistan Team’s coach cum selector, Misbah-ul-Haq had already explained the reason for leaving out the three fast bowlers from the central contract. He said that Wahab and Amir have left Test Cricket and are focussing on limited-overs cricket only. So, it was okay to remove them. He also added that Hasan has missed plenty of matches due to injury. So, the selectors decided to leave him out of the contract.

Misbah-ul-Haq revealed the reason for leaving out the three fast bowlers from the central contract

“The selectors have made the tough decisions to leave out Amir, Hasan and Wahab but considering Hasan missed most of the season due to an injury and Amir and Wahab decided to focus on white-ball cricket, this was the right move.

“However, Amir and Wahab are senior and experienced bowlers and they remain in contention as we believe they can still contribute to the Pakistan men’s cricket team and also mentor our young battery of fast bowlers,” Misbah said in a press release issued by the PCB.

Series whitewash to Sri Lanka an eye-opener for Pakistan's cricket ...

Hasan Ali is now suffering from a back problem and may require surgery

According to reports, Hasan Ali is now suffering from back problems. It became evident during the PSL matches in February-March. “He has developed a back problem since late April and the PCB has sent his medical reports to medical experts in Australia and some other countries for advice,” the source said.

The source even said that the PCB is ready to send Hasan to Australia or any other country if the doctors advise Hasan to have surgery. “There are two options available for Hasan, either he undergoes a long-term therapy treatment or has surgery but everything will depend on the advice by the foreign experts,” the source said. It is indeed a tough time for the 25-year-old Pakistani fast bowler.

A passionate football and cricket journalist

Related Posts

"That's An Unbelievable Offer", Liverpool Has Made A €130m Offer For The Star Winger

“That’s An Unbelievable Offer”, Liverpool Has Made A €130m Offer For The Star Winger

Liverpool Newsnow: Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, a 22-year-old standout for Napoli, might cost Liverpool a fortune if they decide to sign him Liverpool Newsnow: Fichajes claims that Khvicha Kvaratskhelia’s trip to Liverpool might…

Read more
"He Is The Best In The Business, Good For Chelsea", Chelsea Set To Spend Big For The €30m Rated Left-Back

“He Is The Best In The Business, Good For Chelsea”, Chelsea Set To Spend Big For The €30m Rated Left-Back

Chelsea Newsnow: Alejandro Balde, a 19-year-old potential for Barcelona, has a price tag of €30 million. The Blues may soon go on the attack to sign him Chelsea Newsnow: Spanish media…

Read more
Football Bets

Online Betting Made Simple: 3 Easy Football Bets That Can Help You Make Money!?

Online Betting is one of the easiest ways to make MONEY. That is, if you know what you are doing!! And make the right BETS and do 1 simple thing,…

Read more
Chelsea Newsnow: "He May Leave Chelsea", £30m Rated Chelsea Player Set To leave The Stamford Bridge In the Summer Of 2023

“He May Leave Chelsea”, £30m Rated Chelsea Player Set To leave The Stamford Bridge In the Summer Of 2023

Chelsea Newsnow: According to reports, PSG is interested in acquiring Chelsea’s Moroccan playmaker Hakim Ziyech in the offseason Chelsea Newsnow: Hakim Ziyech has fallen out of favour at Chelsea. He will…

Read more
Liverpool Newsnow: "I Am Leaving Liverpool", Liverpool Star Player Set To Leave Anfield In The Summer

“I Am Leaving Liverpool”, Liverpool Star Player Set To Leave Anfield In The Summer

Liverpool Newsnow: When Brazilian midfielder Arthur Melo’s loan from Liverpool to another club finishes this summer, Liverpool has no plans to bring him back Liverpool Newsnow: Football Insider reports that Premier League…

Read more
Arsenal Newsnow: "Arsenal Getting Him?", Arsenal Battle With Chelsea For The €33M Signing

“Arsenal Getting Him?”, Arsenal Battle With Chelsea For The €33M Signing

Arsenal Newsnow: Arsenal, who now sit atop the Premier League, and Chelsea, who are lagging behind will compete for the services of right defender Ridle Baku, 25-year-old Arsenal Newsnow: Both Arsenal…

Read more